As of March 28, 2020, due to extreme sales volatility caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, we are temporarily omitting unit sales for individual titles from the PW Bestsellers lists. Further, we are not updating all bestseller category lists online at this time. Instead, information about the top 10 Religion Nonfiction and Religion Fiction Bestsellers for March can be found below.
Jennie Allen is #1 on PW’s Religion Nonfiction Bestsellers list with Get Out of Your Head: Stopping the Spiral of Toxic Thoughts. As the founder of the If: Gathering series of conferences for women, the host of the Made for This podcast, and the author of Nothing to Prove (WaterBrook, 2017), Allen has over 300,000 followers across Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, where the book is being promoted. Further, each purchase of Get Out of Your Head comes with a free book club kit, and the book received blurbs from authors Lysa TerKeurst, Christine Caine and Anne Voskamp.
Amid the global Covid-19 pandemic, Craig Groeschel’s Dangerous Prayers comes in at #2 in Religion Nonfiction. The book addresses fears of loss as well as the unknown, and through April 15 it’s available with a $3 discount, while supplies last.
Debuting on our Nonfiction Religion list, Foundations: 12 Biblical Truths to Shape a Family by author/illustrator Ruth Chou Simons comes in at #10. The new book, which was co-authored with Simon’s husband Troy, features daily readings intended to help parents raise children to love God. Promotions for Foundations included a podcast of the same title hosted by the authors, blurbs by authors Jefferson Bethke, Emily Jensen, Laura Wifler, and Sean McDowell, and discounts on Amazon, B&N, and Chrisitanbook.com.
In Religion Fiction, Colleen Coble’s newest installment to the Pelican Harbor romance series, One Little Lie, debuted at #4. The book was promoted on the author’s website as well as through endorsements from authors Lisa Wingate and Diann Mills, and pre-order discount options.
1. Get Out of Your Head by Jennie Allen (WaterBrook)
2. Dangerous Prayers by Craig Groeschel (Zondervan)
3. The Hope of Glory by Jon Meacham (Convergent)
4. Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis (Thomas Nelson)
5. Jesus Calling by Sarah Young (Thomas Nelson_
6. It’s Not Supposed to Be This Way by Lysa TerKeurst (Thomas Nelson)
7. The Road Back to You by Ian Morgan Cron (IVP)
8. Prayer Journal for Women by Shannon Roberts (PCG)
9. Don’t Overthink It by Anne Bogel (Baker)
10. Foundations by Ruth Chou Simons (Harvest House)
1. The Oracle by Jonathan Cahn
2. In This House of Brede by Rumer Godden (Loyola)
3. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers (Multnomah)
4. One Little Lie by Colleen Coble (Thomas Nelson)
5. The Shack by William Paul Young (Windblown Media)
6. The Masterpiece by Francine Rivers (Tyndale)
7. Two Weeks by Karen Kingsbury (Atria)
8. The Great Divorce by C. S. Lewis (HarperOne)
9. The Fifth Avenue Story Society by Rachel Hauck (Thomas Nelson)
10. The Book of Mysteries by Jonathan Cahn