Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 252 Issue 10 03/07/2005
- Fellowship Thrives in Jerusalem
- Bucking the Odds
- Spring Comics
- Miller's Double Noir: 'Sin City' and 'Batman Begins'
- R. Crumb Is Back with Comics Memoir
- Crime, Comics and the Movies
- Yaoi Manga: What Girls Like?
- Manga—Visual Chick Lit?
- The GN Imprint That Isn't
- Distribution Daybook
- Sideline Spotlight
- Publishers Examine the Good, Bad and Ugly
- A Year in the Job
- Results 2004
- After Record Year, S&S Expects 'Modest' '05
- Market Watch
- Transition Year
- 10th Anniversary
- Hot Deals
- First-Class Friend
- Hollywood Reader
- Behind the Bestsellers