Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 254 Issue 48 12/03/2007
- Questions of Identity
- Innovation, Service, Good Books
- California Dreaming
- The Book Reigns in Northern California
- The Beat Goes On, and Business, Too
- Northern California: A Publisher for Every Taste
- News Briefs
- American Houses Contend With Rising Canadian Dollar
- Sara Nelson
- A Good Quarter
- AAP September Sales Report
- Splitting Up
- In the News
Departments and Columns