Home > > 03/10/2008
Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PublishersWeekly@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Select Back Issue:
Volume 255 Issue 10 03/10/2008
- New York Comic-Con 2008
- Toward a Greener Future
- Manufacturers Working to Meet Demand for Green Alternatives
- Keys to Producing Green Kids Books
- Booksellers Adopt Green Measures
- Author Finds the Green in Green
- Green Titles 2008
- Green Books for Kids
- Tyson Miller
- Steps to Reduce Publishing's Environmental Impact
- News Briefs
- Can Harsher Contracts Keep Lying Authors at Bay?
- Sara Nelson
- Results 2007
- AAP Keeps Up the Fight
- Diaz and Danticat Among 2007 NBCC Winners
- Online Retailing
- New Imprint
- Market Watch
Departments and Columns