Home > > 05/25/2009
Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PublishersWeekly@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Select Back Issue:
Volume 256 Issue 21 05/25/2009
- Change Maker: Adam Lerner
- When Love Is Strange: Romance Continues its Affair with the Supernatural
- Why I Write: Debbie Macomber
- The Elegance of Muriel: An Author Profile of Muriel Barbery
- News Briefs
- Mild Surprise from B&N, BAM
- Your Guide to Interesting Times
- AAP March Sales Report
- Indie Reader.com
Departments and Columns
- Print On-Demand (POD) 2009