Home > > 08/16/2010
Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Select Back Issue:
Volume 257 Issue 32 08/16/2010
- Category Closeups: Regional Tradeshows
- Category Closeups: Health
- Author Profile
- Chains, Fiction, Paperback Ruled in 2009
- News Briefs: Week of 8/16/10
- Little, Brown Goes Back to Basics To Put Michael Koryta on the Map
- Products, Sales Proliferate For 'Eat, Pray, Love'
- Deals: Week of 8/16/10
- Image Comics Has New Kirkman Imprint, and Two Others
- Immortal Subject: Near-Death, Afterlife in Vogue
- In Profile
- Counting on Data: What Religion Sales Numbers Say, and Don't
- Digital Publishing: Adapt, Proceed
- Musical Chairs: Major Authors Change Publishers In Acquisitions Flurry