Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 257 Issue 50 12/20/2010
- Category Closeups: Personal Finance
- With A Little Help--Cory Doctorow
- Heading to a Digital Holiday
- Bookselling Strategies for the Other 12 Days of Christmas
- Galley Talk: Week of 12/20/10
- News Briefs: Week of 12/20/10
- Daniel H. Wilson: A Hollywood Favorite Awaits His Publishing Moment
- Deals: Week of 12/20/10
- Inner Traditions: 35 Years of Working Niches, Globally
- International Bestsellers: New Fiction in France, Germany, Spain
- PW Select: Self Publishing Comes of Age
- PW Select: Self-Publishing Payoffs
- PW Select: Fiction & Poetry Book Reviews
- PW Select: Children's Book Reviews
- PW Select: Nonfiction Book Reviews
- PW Select: Introducing PW Select's Self-Publishing Listings
- PW Select: Made in Japan, An Author Profile