Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 259 Issue 21 05/21/2012
- Generating Positive Energy and Results at Sunmark Publishing
- Expanding the License
- Off and Running
- Happy Workplace=Happy Workers
- New Name, Same Mission
- Author Profiles
- Big Names Top The Charts
- Bright Lines, Big Uncertainty
- DeAgostini Publishing Tackles the U.S. Market
- Deals: Week of May 21, 2012
- FSG, ‘Scientific American’ Roll Out New Imprint
- News Briefs: Week of May 21, 2012
- International Bestsellers May 2012: Big Names Top The Charts
Religion Update Spring 2012