Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 261 Issue 15 04/14/2014
- The Art of Photography
- Author Profile
- Author Profiles
- Cut to the Core: Modesto to Replace Librarians with Teachers
- It’s Not Me
- Deals: Week of April 14, 2014
- First Children’s Institute Gets Good Bookseller Reaction
- Laurence King Publishing Gains Ground In the U.S.
- Mixed Messages From Margins
- PW Online and On Air: April 14, 2014
- Shelly Bond Leads DC’s Vertigo Line Into a New Era
- This Week's Bestsellers: April 14, 2014
- April 2014 Audio Books: In the Studio
- The Weekly Scorecard: Tracking Unit Print Sales for Week Ending April 6, 2014