Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 261 Issue 20 05/19/2014
- M.F.A. Survey
- M.F.A. Survey 2014: Agents and Editors Talk M.F.A. Programs
- M.F.A. Survey 2014: From Workshop Table to Editor’s Desk: M.F.A.s Train Editors
- M.F.A. Survey 2014: The Complete Supplement
- M.F.A. Survey 2014: What’s the Big Deal?
- M.F.A. Survey 2014: Why I Teach Writing: Matthew Shenoda
- M.F.A. Survey 2014: Why I Teach Writing: René Steinke
- M.F.A. Survey 2014: Why I Teach Writing: Rigoberto González
- The Go-To Book Bloggers
- M.F.A. Survey
- In the Studio with Macmillan Audio: Focus on Audio 2014
- Focus on Audio
- Business Management
- Author Profile
- Book Deals: Week of May 19, 2014
- Italy to Promote Southern Houses
- Meet the Editor: Ed Park
- News Briefs: Week of May 19, 2014
- Publishing Campaigns Grow On Kickstarter
- The Weekly Scorecard: Tracking Unit Print Sales for Week Ending May 11, 2014
- Under New Owner, Phaidon Prepares Fall List
- Will the Agency Model Survive?
- This Week's Bestsellers: May 19, 2014