Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 261 Issue 48 11/24/2014
- Printing & Paper
- The State of Licensed Publishing in 2014
- PW Select
- Reinventing Book Printing: Digital Printing Moves Beyond the Long Tail
- Reinventing Book Printing: Digital Printing for Every Stage in a Book’s Life
- Reinventing Book Printing: New Ideas for a New Market
- Reinventing Book Printing: The New Supply Chain
- Reinventing Book Printing: The Next Generation of Custom Textbooks
- Reinventing Book Printing: Toward a Hybrid Market
- Diet & Fitness 2014
- The Pleasure Principle: Diet & Fitness 2014
- Author Profile
- PW Online and On Air: Week of November 24, 2014
- Book Deals: Week of November 24, 2014
- Last Gasp: Crowdfunding the Counter Culture
- News Briefs: Week of November 24, 2014
- The National Book Awards
- The Rise of the Seven-Figure Advance
- The Weekly Scorecard: Tracking Unit Print Sales for Week Ending November 16, 2014
- The Zwirner Gallery Launches Imprint
- This Week's Bestsellers: November 24, 2014