Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PublishersWeekly@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 262 Issue 35 08/31/2015
- School & Library Spotlight
- Author Profile
- A Surge of Bernie Sanders Books Are Coming
- Book Deals: Week of August 31, 2015
- Minneapolis's Loft Literary Center Celebrates 40 Years
- News Briefs: Week of August 31, 2015
- The Mysterious Bounce of ‘The Rabbit Who Wants to Fall Asleep’
- The Weekly Scorecard: Tracking Unit Print Sales for Week Ending August 23, 2015
- Torrey House Press Becomes Nonprofit
- This Week's Bestsellers: August 31, 2015