Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 263 Issue 47 11/21/2016
- PW Select
- Regional Spotlight
- Publishing in the Pacific Northwest: All Our Coverage
- Publishing in the Pacific Northwest: Indie Spirit
- Publishing in the Pacific Northwest: A Comics and Gaming Hot Spot
- Publishing in the Pacific Northwest: Amazon Becomes a Publishing Force
- Publishing in the Pacific Northwest: Canadian Presses Band Together
- Publishing in the Pacific Northwest: Bookstores of Every Kind
In My Own Words
- Book Deals: Week of November 21, 2016
- Books on Politics, Trump Get Election Sales Bump
- Monthly StatShot, June 2016
- More Independent Booksellers Are Getting Into the Publishing Business
- PW Online and On Air: Week of November 21, 2016
- The Weekly Scorecard: Tracking Unit Print Sales for Week Ending November 13, 2016
- This Week's Bestsellers: November 21, 2016