Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 265 Issue 18 04/30/2018
- Backlist Backbones
- Author Profile
- Book Deals: Week of April 30, 2018
- Comey's 'A Higher Loyalty' Lifts Unit Sales in Mid-April
- E-book Sales Fell 10% in 2017
- In the #MeToo Moment, Publishers Turn to Morality Clauses
- PW Online and On-Air: Week of April 30, 2018
- Prima Games Takes Travel Publishing to Virtual Worlds
- This Week's Bestsellers: April 30, 2018