Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 265 Issue 35 08/27/2018
- Printing in Hong Kong & China
- Author Profile
- Open Book
- Another Week of Small Gains In August
- BXsellers, PW’s Facebook Group, Suggests Seasonal Handsells
- Beacon Press Targets a Classic Title to Indie Booksellers
- Book Deals: Week of August 27, 2018
- First Week of Omarosa Book Sales
- PW Online and On-Air: Week of August 27, 2018
- Running Press Continues on Its Own Path
- This Week's Bestsellers: August 27, 2018