Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 266 Issue 14 04/08/2019
- Space Exploration Books
- Books for the 50th Anniversary of the Moon Landing
- Moonstruck: Books for the Lunar Landing 50th Anniversary
- Reclaiming the Moon: PW Talks with Neil Clarke
- Hidden Figures No More: PW talks with Nancy Atkinson
- A Galaxy of Stories: Books for the Lunar Landing 50th Anniversary
- Wonder and Excitement: PW talks with Seymour Simon
- Fast-Growing Indie Publishers
- Book Deals: Week of April 8, 2019
- Can Christian Publishing Live Without LifeWay?
- Indies Want Support for New Stores
- PW Online and On-Air: April 8, 2019
- Smashwords Self-Published Bestsellers February 2019
- This Week's Bestsellers: April 8, 2019