Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 256 Issue 49 12/07/2009
- Change Maker: Michael Healy
- The Conversation Continues: Key Voices 2009
- Do or Diet: Eat Well, Exercise, and Get a Platform
- Why I Write: Rory Freedman
- News Briefs
- Publishers Ponder the Value Of Holiday E-promotions
- New Tool
- Tops in Canada: Bestsellers 2009
- Market Watch
Departments and Columns
- Galley Talk
- With A Little Help--Cory Doctorow