Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 258 Issue 12 03/21/2011
- Facts & Figures 2011
- Retail Nation
- B&N Is #1 in Trade Books
- E-Books Poised To Overtake Mass Market Paperbacks
- Deals: Week of 3/21/11
- Galley Talk: Week of 3/21/11
- Karin Slaughter’s Library Campaign Starts in Atlanta
- News Briefs: Week of 3/21/11
- Selling Abroad: Debuts Top European Lists
- Storey Publishing Broadens Its Appeal
- More International Bestsellers: Week of 3/21/2011
- SXSWi: All We Got Was a Bunch of New Paradigms