Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 258 Issue 14 04/04/2011
- Retail Nation
- Book News
- Independent Publishing
- A Profitable Transition, So Far
- Algonquin Launches Author Interview Series
- Industry Stocks: March Performances
- Deals: Week of 4/2/11
- London Briefcase, Part II: What the Agents Are Bringing to the Fair
- With A Little Help--Cory Doctorow
Publishing in Russia in 2011
- The Dynamic Russian Book Market
- A Young (and Very Ambitious) Group of Publishers
- Braving the Digital Path
- Bricks-and-Mortar Still Rules
- On Rights and Book-Scouting