Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 259 Issue 14 04/02/2012
- What’s Ahead for Canadian Indies?
- The Truth Is in the Crime
- Author Profiles
- Cory Doctorow: A Whip to Beat Us With
- Children's Books
- ‘Could You Personalize That?’
- Aquafadas: Easy to Build Interactive Apps
- Deals: Week of April 2, 2012
- Earnings, Margins Rise at Random
- How 200,000 Books Were Given to U.S. Troops
- Moving Beyond Self-Publishing
- News Briefs: Week of April 2, 2012
- AAP Monthly Statshot, January 2012
Publishing In Russia 2012
- Publishing In Russia 2012: Growing the Digital Side of the Business
- Publishing In Russia 2012: Here Comes Pubmix.com
- Publishing In Russia 2012: Publishers in a Changing Industry
- Publishing in Russia 2012: Charting the Bestsellers
- Publishing in Russia 2012: Shifting Retail Landscape
Publishing in Russia 2012