Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 259 Issue 46 11/12/2012
- A Small World: The Global E-Book Market Expands
- Tale of the Tablets: 2012
- Focus on Romance
- Author Profiles
- Check It Out with Nancy Pearl: Ideas for Library Catalogues
- Deals: Week of November 12, 2012
- Kindle Share of E-book Reading at 55%
- News Briefs: Week of November 12, 2012
- Tallying Sandy’s Losses
- iBooks Author Goes Beyond Textbooks
- The Weekly Scorecard: Tracking Print Book Sales for the Week Ending November 4, 2012
- AAP Monthly StatShot, July 2012
- CoverCake's Top 10 Books in Social Media, October 2012
- This Week's Bestsellers: November 12, 2012