Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 260 Issue 48 12/02/2013
- Oren Teicher and the ABA Board: PW's Person of the Year
- Notables of 2013
- ALA Preview
- ALA 2014 Preview: Check it out with Michael Kelley: A Deeper Dive
- ALA 2014 Preview: Cut to the Core: On the Front Lines of the Common Core Rollout
- ALA 2014 Preview: Getting Ready to Read
- ALA 2014 Preview: Google Books: Eight Years Later...
- ALA 2014 Preview: Let’s Talk It Out
- ALA 2014 Preview: Meet the Team
- ALA 2014 Preview: The Librarian’s Guide to Paranoid Behavior
- ALA Midwinter 2014 Preview: All Our Coverage
- A Season of Decision For Barnes & Noble
- Book Deals: Week of December 2, 2013
- BookBub Closing In on Two Million Members
- News Briefs: Week of November 29, 2013
- Paizo’s Magical Realm of RPG Publishing
- The Strand Partners with Club Monaco
- The Weekly Scorecard: Tracking Unit Print Sales for Week Ending November 24, 2013
- This Week's Bestsellers: December 2, 2013
- ‘Catching Fire’ Red-Hot On Social Media