Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 261 Issue 23 06/09/2014
- First Fiction
- First Fiction Fall 2014: Anticipated Debuts
- First Fiction Fall 2014: Boris Fishman: An Enterprising Mind
- First Fiction Fall 2014: Courtney Maum: Steep for 10 Years, Then Rewrite
- First Fiction Fall 2014: Edan Lepucki: A Quiet Apocalypse
- First Fiction Fall 2014: Josh Malerman: Rock Star, Horror Writer
- First Fiction Fall 2014: Laura McBride: A Story You’ve Never Heard Before
- First Fiction Fall 2014: Lauren Owen: Vampires, in the Victorian Tradition
- First Fiction Fall 2014: Sharona Muir: A Literary Game Changer
- Author Profile
- May 2014 Audio Books: In the Studio
- Finding Your Voice
- Cut to the Core: Common Core Is a Hot Topic at Trade Shows
- The Industry Celebrates Audiobook Month
- PW Online and On Air: Week of June 9, 2014
- Book Deals: Week of June 9, 2014
- BookCon Off to a (Mostly) Good Start
- Green Writers Press Takes Local Approach
- Is Amazon Really the Devil?
- News Briefs: Week of June 9, 2014
- The Weekly Scorecard: Tracking Unit Print Sales for Week Ending June 1, 2014
- Tracking The Amazon-Hachette Response
- ‘Dubliners’ At 100
- This Week's Bestsellers: June 9, 2014