Home > > 08/24/2015
Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PublishersWeekly@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Select Back Issue:
Volume 262 Issue 34 08/24/2015
- Fall Travel Books
- Fall Indie Books
- PW Select
- Author Profile
- Licensing Spotlight
- 'Grey' Rules Overseas In July
- Adult Fiction Print Units Bouncing Back in 2015
- Book Deals: Week of August 24, 2015
- News Briefs: Week of August 24, 2015
- Swedish Romance—the Next Hot Trend?
- The Weekly Scorecard: Tracking Unit Print Sales for Week Ending August 16, 2015
- TurnRow Book Company Staff Takes to the Stage
- This Week's Bestsellers: August 24, 2015