Home > > 08/01/2016
Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PublishersWeekly@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Select Back Issue:
Volume 263 Issue 31 08/01/2016
- Hobbies & Crafts
- A World of Color: Hobbies & Crafts 2016–2017
- Color Me Compartmentalized: Hobbies & Crafts 2016-2017
- Coloring Books for Adults: Hobbies & Crafts 2016-2017
- Coloring for the Soul: Hobbies & Crafts 2016-2017
- Coloring Outside the Lines: Hobbies & Crafts 2016-2017
- First Impressions: Hobbies & Crafts 2016-2017
- Better Makerspaces: Hobbies & Crafts 2016-2017
- Books in Spanish
- Book Deals: Week of August 1, 2016
- Frontlist Fiction Hits a Dry Spell
- Monthly StatShot, February 2016
- PW Online and On Air: Week of August 1, 2016
- The Weekly Scorecard: Tracking Unit Print Sales for Week Ending July 24, 2016
- This Week's Bestsellers: August 1, 2016
- Titan Entertainment: Pop Culture Any Way You Like
- Write a House Is Building a New Literary City in Detroit