Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 264 Issue 02 01/09/2017
- Author Profile
- Book Deals: Week of January 9, 2017
- Independent Booksellers End Year on High Note
- Industry Stocks Were Mixed in 2016
- Milo Yiannopoulos Book May Not Be Coming To a Store Near You
- North Star Editions: Shining a Light on YA and MG Fiction
- PW Online and On Air: Week of January 9, 2017
- Print Book Sales Rose Again in 2016
- The Top 10 Print Book and Amazon Kindle Bestsellers of 2016
- This Week's Bestsellers: January 9, 2017