Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 264 Issue 35 08/28/2017
- Fall Travel Books
- Fall Indie Books
- World's Largest Publishers
- Printing in Hong Kong & China
- Author Profile
- Book Deals: Week of August 28, 2017
- Diversification Drives Gains at Abrams
- Ferrante Hot in Summer
- Is Poetry the New Adult Coloring Book?
- Japanese Self-Help Bestsellers Keep On Coming
- Kinokuniya Keeps Growing In the U.S.
- PW Online and On Air: Week of August 28, 2017
- This Week's Bestsellers: August 28, 2017