Home > > 07/23/2018
Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PublishersWeekly@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Select Back Issue:
Volume 265 Issue 30 07/23/2018
- Children's Announcements
- Children's Books for Fall 2018: All Our Coverage
- Books for Emerging Readers
- What Authors and Editors Wish They Could Say to One Another
- A New Direction For Jarrett J. Krosoczka
- Fall 2018 Children's Announcements: Publishers A-E
- Fall 2018 Children's Announcements: Publishers F-L
- Fall 2018 Children's Announcements: Publishers M-Q
- Fall 2018 Children's Announcements: Publishers R-Z
- Book Deals: Week of July 23, 2018
- NYU’s Summer Publishing Institute Wraps its 40th Year
- PW Online and On-Air: Week of July 23, 2018
- Setting Up a New CBA
- This Week's Bestsellers: July 23, 2018
- Trump Staffers... and Their Books
- Unit Sales Slump in Mid-July