Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 265 Issue 36 09/03/2018
- Fall Regionals
- Fall Indie Books
- Star Watch
- Author Profile
- A Mixed Six Months for Large Trade Houses
- Book Deals: Week of September 3, 2018
- Books by Han, Kwan Drive Unit Gains in Late August
- Broader List Spurs Growth at Belt Publishing
- PRH, HeadCount Team to Launch Book the Vote
- PW Online and On-Air: Week of September 3, 2018
- Publishers Shaken, Frustrated by Parneros Lawsuit
- This Week's Bestsellers: September 3, 2018