Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 265 Issue 39 09/24/2018
- Author Profile
- Publishing in Québec
- New Frontiers of Canadian Publishing in Québec
- Publishing in Québec 2018: Today’s Québec Writing Is Bold, Intimate, And Borderless
- Publishing in Québec 2018: A Cornucopia of Children’s Books
- Publishing in Québec 2018: Middle Grade and YA Lit from Québec
- Publishing in Québec 2018: Fearless Nonfiction
- Publishing in Québec 2018: New Frontiers of Crime Fiction
- Publishing in Québec 2018: Health, How-to, And Happiness
- Publishing in Québec 2018: In Other Words
- Publishing in Québec 2018: Québec City: A Literary Getaway
- Publishing in Québec 2018: Crossing Borders with Québec Édition
- Publishing in Québec 2018: Across the Invisible Frontier: Heather O’Neill and Kim Thúy
- Publishing in Québec 2018: Good Times for English-Language Publishing
- Open Book
- Book Deals: Week of September 24, 2018
- Chad Post’s Open Letter Books Turns 10
- IPG Sees Expansion as Key To Survival
- PW Online and On-Air: Week of September 24, 2018
- The New AAP Makes Its Debut
- This Week's Bestsellers: September 24, 2018
- Two Years Post-Merger, Catapult, Counterpoint, and Soft Skull Are Going Strong
- ‘Fear’ Boosts Unit Sales in Mid-September