Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 266 Issue 35 09/02/2019
- Regional Show Highlights
- Fall Indie Books
- Author Profile
- Books in Spanish
- Audible Will Exclude Publishers’ Works from Captions Program—For Now
- Big Pubs Have Mixed First Half of 2019
- Book Deals: Week of September 2, 2019
- Print Unit Sales Rose 1.2% In Late August
- This Week's Bestsellers: September 2, 2019
- Webtoon Builds An Audience for Webcomics