Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 249 Issue 32 08/12/2002
- First Fiction Finds for Fall
- Blurring the Lines
- Fall 2002 Hardcovers: Art & Architecture to Childcare & Parenting
- Fall 2002 Hardcovers: Contemporary Affairs to Fiction/First & Collections
- Fall 2002 Hardcovers: General Fiction & Short Stories to Health, Fitness & Beauty
- Fall 2002 Hardcovers: History to Literary Criticism & Essays
- Fall 2002 Hardcovers: Nature & Environment to Reference
- Fall 2002 Hardcovers: Religion/Inspirational to Women's Studies
- Trade Paperbacks: Art & Architecture to Fiction/First & Collections
- Trade Paperbacks: Fiction/General & Short Stories to History
- Trade Paperbacks: Humor to Psychology
- Trade Paperbacks: Reference to Women's Studies
- Mass Market Paperbacks
- The Return Of Fudge
- Announcements Addendum
- Esphyr Slobodkina 1908—2002
- Storey Launching Line for Kids
- Convention Report
- Quebecor, Donnelley Go After Shorter-Run Market
- Children's Publishing
- 2nd-Quarter Results
- AAP Sales Report
- Hot Deals
- New Borders
- Behind the Bestsellers
- Fantasy Publishing
- Children's Books