Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 261 Issue 32 08/11/2014
- Authors at the Fall 2014 Regionals
- Children's Authors at the Fall 2014 Regionals
- Fall Regionals 2014: A Time for Discovery
- Health & Happiness Shows: Health & Fitness 2014
- Run for Your Life: Health & Fitness 2014
- Yoga for Everyone: Health & Fitness 2014
- “App”-lied Medicine: Health & Fitness 2014
- Author Profile
- Book Deals: Week of August 11, 2014
- Comics Publishers Lure Bestselling Book Authors
- Copyright Changes Hit Canadian Publishers Hard
- Creating an Indie Bookstore Day
- Harper 2014 Earnings Jump 5%; S&S Second Quarter Up 12%
- News Briefs: Week of August 11, 2014
- Over 900 Authors Sign Open Letter to Amazon
- The Weekly Scorecard: Tracking Unit Print Sales for Week Ending August 3, 2014
- This Week's Bestsellers: August 11, 2014
- August 2014 Audio Books: In the Studio
- The Thrill of Bringing ‘Business Adventures’ to Audio