Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 266 Issue 5 02/04/2019
- Children's Announcements
- Children's Books for Spring 2019: All Our Coverage
- #DVPit Connects Agents and Diverse Authors
- #DVPit Connects NZ Author with Writers Community
- Scholastic, PRH Remain Bestseller Champs
- Anne Ursu: Finding Magic in Middle Grade
- Spring 2019 Children's Announcements: Publishers A-E
- Spring 2019 Children's Announcements: Publishers F-L
- Spring 2019 Children's Announcements: Publishers M-Q
- Spring 2019 Children's Announcements: Publishers R-Z
- Books in Spanish
- ALA Rebounds in Seattle
- Another Soft Week for Unit Sales in January
- Book Deals: Week of February 4, 2019
- Libro.fm Brings Digital Audio to Indies
- Scribd Is Poised for Even More Growth
- This Week's Bestsellers: February 4, 2019