Subscriber-Only Content. You must be a PW subscriber to access feature articles from our print edition. To view, subscribe or log in.
Site license users can log in here.
Get IMMEDIATE ACCESS to Publishers Weekly for only $15/month.
Instant access includes exclusive feature articles on notable figures in the publishing industry, the latest industry news, interviews of up and coming authors and bestselling authors, and access to over 200,000 book reviews.
PW "All Access" site license members have access to PW's subscriber-only website content. To find out more about PW's site license subscription options please email: PWHelp@omeda.com or call 1-800-278-2991 (outside US/Canada, call +1-847-513-6135) 8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday (Central).Login or Subscribe
Volume 248 Issue 19 05/07/2001
- Book Expo America 2001
- PW's Rep of the Year: PGW's Peg O'Donnell
- Audio Bits
- Video Added
- Big Plans for Audiobook Month
- High Flying
- Hell and Back: Two Books on Vietnam
- Remembering a Day of Infamy
- War Stories for Younger Readers
- DOI foundation looks at E-books
- Time Warner Debuts iPublish
- 1st-Quarter Results
- Behind the Bestsellers
- Children's Publishing
- Hot Deals
- Litigation Update
- Market Conditions
- Market Watch
- Online Retailing
- Online Rights
- Retrenchment Hits Electronic Publishing Industry